As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we want to assure you that we are doing everything we can at Performance Plus K9 Activity Center to keep our students, their pets, and our staff, safe.
Our cleaning standards and protocols have been above industry standards since our inception. Despite that, in view of the COVID-19 virus we are taking additional steps by increasing the frequency and scope of our daily cleanings in order to ensure that our facility is clean and sanitary.
We are thrilled to be able to resume all of our services and classes. To ensure that we can continue conducting business while keeping everyone safe, we will be taking the following measures along with our new Health and Safety Rules and Protocols:
- Face masks must be worn while on PPK9 property during any face-to-face interactions with staff, instructors, groomers and patrons.
- Request that any customer or employee who feels ill (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.) or has come in contact with someone who is ill or has been traveling outside the country or within the U.S. stay home.
- Continuing to sanitize all door handles (inside and outside), counters, faucets, toilet levers, soap dispensers, etc. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Encouraging staff and customers to wash their hands frequently.
- Ask that you please abide by our new Health and Safety Rules and Protocols for all services and classes.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 508-821-7587.