As the COVID-19 virus continues to spread we want to assure you that we are doing everything we can at Performance Plus K9 Activity Center to keep our students, their pets, and our staff, safe. Our cleaning standards and protocols have been above industry standards since our inception.
In view of the COVID-19 virus we are taking additional steps, by increasing the frequency and scope of daily cleanings, in order to ensure that our facility is clean and sanitary.
At this time, we do not anticipate any disruption to our training classes, daycare, boarding and grooming services. To ensure that we can all continue to enjoy our classes, while keeping everyone safe, we will be taking the following measures:
• Requesting that any customer or employee who feels ill (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.), has come in contact with someone who is ill, or has been traveling (outside the country or within the U.S.) stay home.
• We are sanitizing all door handles (inside and outside), counters, faucets, toilet levers, soap dispensers, etc., multiple times per day.
• Encouraging staff and customers to wash their hands regularly.
• When at class, work to keep at minimum 6 FEET distance between people. Think of a 6 foot leash and draw that image around yourself and the nearest person to you.
• In addition, as much as we love having family members attend classes, we are asking that only ONE member of each family attend class at this time – and we also request that children not attend classes at this time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this scary time. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 508-821-7587.