With Governor Baker’s announcement this morning, we would like to provide all our clients with an update regarding the status of our business. PPK9 is considered an essential business and it is our intention to remain open for as long as we are allowed. We want to continue to be there for you and your dog and will continue to provide you and your dog the top-notch care you are used to. We will be making a few changes to ensure that we are doing everything in our power to help stop the spread of this virus. They are listed below:
- All group classes and activities are postponed for the foreseeable future. We will keep you updated as to when these will resume as soon as we know more.
- We will remain OPEN for daycare and boarding, but will offer limited hours for drop offs and pickups:
- Monday – Friday Drop Off Times : 7AM – 9AM
- Monday – Friday Pick Up Times : 3PM – 6PM
- Saturday Drop Off Times : 9AM – 10AM
- Saturday Pick Up Times : 3PM – 5PM
- Sunday : CLOSED
- Drop Off Policy: We will meet you at your vehicle to bring your dog inside. Please park in the front of the building. We will retrieve your dog from the back seat. Please keep your window rolled up to limit face-to-face contact. Please put a leash on your dog so they are secured before we open the door.
- Pick Up Policy: Please call us when you arrive in the parking lot and we will bring your pet out to your vehicle. Please keep your window rolled up to limit face-to-face contact. Let us know the color/model car you drive.
- Payment Policy: Payment can be made over the phone prior to picking up your dog or if you have a credit card on file with us, you can instruct us to use that.
- Due to our limited hours and decreased staff, our front desk will be closed for the time being. If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to book any services please leave a voicemail, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or message us on Facebook. Someone will respond to you within 24 hours. Rest assured, although our hours are limited, staff will still be on-site 24/7 providing the same great care for your dogs that you are used to.
Lastly, we would like to thank all of you for your continued support through this difficult time. It has been heartwarming to see how many of you have reached out to us; and for your generosity, we are so incredibly grateful. We need you now as much as you need us. You can help support us by continuing to bring you dog to daycare, scheduling a board ‘n train or S.O.S training session, or buying a gift certificate to use when this is all over.
We are here for you! We want to help make life with your dog a little easier.