- 3 full days of daycare prior to boarding to ensure your dog will be happy and comfortable throughout his stay.
- Deposit equal to one night’s stay
- If a dog has not been here in over 3 months, he must complete the 3 daycare day requirement.
- Up-to-date vaccination documentation must be on file.
Things to Bring
- Well-fitted flat-buckle or plastic snap release collar. No prongs or choke chains for safety reasons.
- Appropriate toys
- Bed or blanket, if needed. Do not bring anything irreplaceable as we will not be held responsible for its safe return.
Do Not Bring
- Toys that are already chewed, broken or slightly destroyed as they are unsafe.
- Anything of value because dogs may chew or become destructive if stressed, so leave valuable toys and beds at home.
- Food Bagging Policy – ALL meals must be pre-bagged (unless canned). One bag=one meal. If food is not pre-bagged, a $2.50 per meal surcharge will be applied.
- Picky Eater Policy – If your dog does not eat, we will entice him with wet food, hand-feeding, homemade diet etc to encourage your dog to eat. You will be surcharged $2.50 per meal for this care.
- Dogs must be picked up by 10am on their departure date.
- Extra night fee will be applied if they are here past 10am.
Difficult Dog Policy
- Any dog that requires us to go over and above our normal standard of care or requires more than one person to manage or handle the dog because of behavioral or temperament issues will be subject to an upcharge of $10-$25 per day/night depending on the severity of the problem.
- A dog that is extremely ill-behaved and/or uncooperative wherein posing a threat of injury to the staff and/or other dogs will be deemed a DIFFICULT DOG.
- A dog that exhibits any of the following behaviors: snarling, growling, snapping, resource guarding, excessive barking, whining will be deemed a DIFFICULT DOG.
- A dog with a fearful and/or aggressive temperament towards people or other dogs will be deemed a DIFFICULT DOG.
- Unneutered males 6 months of age or older will be subject to a $10 per day upcharge.
- We do not accept bitches in heat or due to come into heat.
- Any dog may be subject to a Difficult Dog Upcharge at any time during their stay.
Please ASK our Customer Care Specialists about our Peak Season RATES and DATES.